L'Oreal Invisible Lift Blur Foundation

Friday, 1 August 2014




Happy Friday beauties! It is the start of a nice long weekend for me, and with a hard week of work behind me I thought I would finish off this Friday afternoon with a review. There is always a lot of hype surrounding newly launched foundations at the drugstore and I always need to test them out for myself. After all, a great drugstore foundation find is a gem!

The new L'Oreal Visible Lift Blur line contains a few products, a foundation, cream blush, and concealer. I decided to go for the foundation. I didn't find much on the website except that it is supposed to blur the look of fine lines, wrinkles and uneven texture, and it is lightweight.

The packaging of this is really nice, I love the sleek tube, you are really able to control the amount of product you squeeze out. It is slim and easy to travel with but you get a good amount of product.

The texture of this is extremely light for a liquid. The feeling on the skin is similar to the feeling of silicone primers, it makes the skin feel soft and smooth. This foundation blends really really easily into the skin, I don't even need a brush for it. However.... I do not get much coverage from it at all, I would say it is sheer to light coverage, which normally would be fine because you can build it up, but I find with this foundation you can't add many layers because it doesn't quite dry on the skin. If you keep layering it up I feel like it transfers really easily and starts looking overly dewy.

If you have good skin to begin with and only need a little coverage (and don't have any serious issues to cover) this would be a nice foundation, it looks like skin after one thin layer of application. However, this is just not my cup of tea. I like my foundations to give me full coverage and dry down relatively matte so that I can layer it and it lasts all day without transferring.

I know a lot of people have raved about this foundation! I'm sure it works well for some I just wasn't a huge fan!

Hope this was helpful and let me know what you think of it.

2 comments:

  1. Hmm this doesn't sound like it would work for me. I like a heavier coverage and something that's not too dewy as it can make me look oily and shiny! Great review though :) xx

    www.allthingsbeautiful-x.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Yes, it was quite a disappointment for me!

      Delete

Thank you so much for leaving your comments. I enjoy reading every single one!

DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS・POWERED BY BLOGGER