Mac Lipstick Peach Blossom

Saturday, 12 April 2014









Now that the sun is finally peaking out of the miserable winter that has been going on for what feels like forever, I have been in the mood for some springtime lippies! My number 1 favourite place to get a nice lipstick has to be MAC, their formula is perfection, I have never purchased a lipstick from there that has disappointed me. My favourite of their formulas is the Cremesheen, I think it is their most flattering formula for the lips. It makes the lips look more airbrushed than the other formulas, it is creamy, gives the lip a nice moisturized and healthy look, lasts long and are nicely pigmented (I would call them buildable simply due to the fact that there are more moisturizing properties in it so the pigment isn't so intense).

One arm full of swatches later I decided to go with Peach Blossom, a shade I have never tried before. Although it is called peach, it is definitely more of a pink/rose with peach undertones. I would put this in the pastel family which I think is the reason I was drawn to it for springtime. It is a lovely looking nude that still has a little pop of colour which is perfect for everyday wear. It is exactly what I was looking for, a beautiful everyday spring shade that goes with a lot of different makeup looks. It is enough of a pop of colour that it says "springtime" to me. It is one of the more sheer Cremesheens I have tried, but definitely buildable. It feels luxurious on the lips and, as all MAC lipsticks do, it smells amazing.

A lovely lipstick to add to my MAC collection, I am a happy girl!

4 comments:

  1. One arm full of swatches later ha ha. This shade is beeautiful! x

    http://leahpaigejones.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Leah! I so appreciate you reading so many of my recent posts! :) xx

      Delete
  2. I'm going to the MAC counter today - great post :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I'm so jealous shopping days are the best:)

      Delete

Thank you so much for leaving your comments. I enjoy reading every single one!

DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS・POWERED BY BLOGGER