Benefit Gimme Brow

Thursday, 17 April 2014








If you are like me, and weren't born with fabulous bushy brows, you are probably always on the hunt for a great brow product. For a long time I have been using the Anastasia brow wiz which is a fantastic product, but it does take me a little while to do a perfect pencil job which I don't always have time for in the mornings, so a lot of the time I just go with Au Natural brows. But, if you want to rock full brows all of the time hassle free, this is a wonderful product. I didn't purchase it for a long time due to the extremely small size, I mean what is that going to last me like a week!? Seriously, its a pretty pricey product for such a small little tube (26 bucks)! Mind you it is just freakin' adorable. I decided to just purchase it anyway out of curiosity, I wanted to know how well it worked and how long it would last.

Let me say first that the colours are spot on, they truly represent brow colours, a lot of the time the deeper colours make my brows look super fierce and intense but this shade (medium-deep) was perfect for my dark brown hair. The little brush is so perfect for the brows, honestly why didn't anyone else think to make a brow brush smaller than a mascara brush? Duh! It really is the perfect size. It deposits the colour in a way that looks like hairs which is fantastic. The fiber gel formula is meant to adhere to hairs and skin to mimic the look of natural hair, which it does, but be careful and tweeze any of those stray hairs near your brows because it will adhere to those if you're not careful.It lasts me all day, and it works almost as a 2 in 1 product by adding the colour and gel at the same time which creates more brow and holds in in place! I have a method of applying it where I start working from the tail with the most pigment on the brush and work toward the inner brow so that it looks more natural. You do have to be careful when you start applying it because there is quite a bit of gel on the brush initially.

This stuff is really amazing, it does make my super sparse brows look full and natural which I am loving for daily wear. I will keep you updated on how long this lasts me, I am actually expecting it to work better with time since these formulas tend to dry out so I won't have to be as careful applying the gel. I give this one a thumbs up!


8 comments:

  1. I ordered this at the beginning of the week, and it's supposed to be here tomorrow. I can't wait to try it out! I've heard so many positive things about it. I just wish it wasn't over $20.00 for that small tube lol. Great review!

    http://www.beautyandbliss67.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is fantastic I hope you love it! You'll have to get back to me on how long yours lasts so I can compare, I am a little worried about that, it was my only hesitation! I hope you're doing well :) xx

      Delete
  2. I have to give this a try! I am currently using Brow Zings also by Benefit but I have had mine for agesss and am wanting to try sth new recently! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have to say I have never tried that product! What are your thoughts on it? You should definitely give it a try it is fantastic! xx

      Delete
  3. Your brows with this product on look fabulous!! x

    http://leahpaigejones.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you so much! My brows are naturally quite sparse so I am always on the hunt for something to fill them in! xx :)

      Delete
  4. I use Gimme Brow MOST of the time (sometimes I use Anastasia products when I have more time to fiddle) but Gimme Brow is my fast, go-to brow saver! I love it! Hope it works well for you!
    peacockbeauty.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, it has been my everyday brow product since I got it! I also love Anastasia as well, the brow wiz is really great if you have a little more time.
      xxJenna

      Delete

Thank you so much for leaving your comments. I enjoy reading every single one!

DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS・POWERED BY BLOGGER