YSL Rouge Volupte Shine

Thursday, 6 February 2014

My sister gave me this beautiful lipstick for my birthday, I have never owned a lipstick this extravagant before. I still only use this lipstick on special occasions because I don't want to waste it. The packaging is absolutely the most gorgeous packaging I have ever seen on a lipstick in my life. It is simply extravagance.

The shade she chose for me is 08. It is a lovely dusty rose, midtoned pink colour. It smells amazing, I can't even describe it, something between candy and fruity. It feels like silk on the lips, it is ultra hydrating and smooths the look of lines. It kind of makes the lips look airbrushed in a way. The pigmentation is beautiful, you only need one of two coats to get a full opaque shade. The wear for me is not longer than an hour or two depending on if I eat/drink etc. But I don't mind reapplying. It has a shiny/glossy finish that makes the lips look very full.

 The only thing I can complain about is the price... 40$ for a lipstick is a little bit much, but if you are looking for a splurge I can definitely recommend this one!



3 comments:

  1. Wonderful color...I like your blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw thank you so much! I would love to follow you:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for the follow.
    Follow you back on bloglovin.
    Btw,I'm also on Instagram,maybe you like my account?
    Lovely greets from germany ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving your comments. I enjoy reading every single one!

DESIGNED BY ECLAIR DESIGNS・POWERED BY BLOGGER